Philipp R. Proksch
- 1 year of experience in learning web development
- Full stack skill-set with a concentration on front-end development
- German (Native), English (A-Level)
- evening school in computer science at HTL Pinkafeld
About a year ago I began to be fascinated by software development and especially building websites. After about two months of learning the basics I switched to the “Create Websites from Scratch” - Program hosted by Codecademy, where I learned to create websites using HTML, CSS and basic JQuery to animate it. While learning all these basics I completely dove into the coding community, started to watch YouTube videos and listening to podcasts (mainly Syntax.fm). After completing the course I looked for the next target to tackle and chose GatsbyJS to create „blazing fast“ and modern websites with ReactJS.
Since September 2019 I'm majoring in information technology at HTL Pinkafeld and I also started to educate myself about IT-Security & PEN-Testing.
- UI/UX – Mobile-first Design, Responsive Web Design
- Framework – React, GatsbyJS, React-Native Styled Components, Bootstrap
- Content Management System – Forestry.io, WordPress, NetlifyCMS
- Graphic Editor – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP
- German (Native)
- Englisch (A-Level)
„Soft“ – Skills
- Desire to learn
- Critical Thinking